Highlights of Ladakh 17th July 09

I'm booked on this trip and wondering if anyone else is booked yet.

aalexander

I am booked bit flying out on a separate flight - same day.

Asha

I'm considering it at the moment. Interested to hear about others on the trip

Just to say that since my last post I've booked on this too. It would be good to know who else is coming on it? Bren - are you on the flight from London on Jet? That's the one I'm taking. Asha is joining us there. Asha: where will you have been beforehand?

brenj

Hi Jos and Asha, Yes I'm booked on the group flight with Jet Airways, Jos maybe meet up at Heathrow, if not see you both in Delhi. Have either of you travelled with Exodus before? Bren

aalexander

I have been with exodus before - I think this is my sixth trip and 2nd with them to India. I have also done a lot of independent travelling in India and lots of other places. I think I arrive about an hour after you guys assumming both your and my flight leave on time. I am going on Air India from Heathrow.

Asha

aalexander

I have been with exodus before - I think this is my sixth trip and 2nd with them to India. I have also done a lot of independent travelling in India and lots of other places. I think I arrive about an hour after you guys assumming both your and my flight leave on time. I am going on Air India from Heathrow.

Asha

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936