Peru Explorer

Hi there,

I'm off to Peru with Exodus on the 18th September on a three week trip to Peru.  Am travelling alone - have been alone before to Scotland, Egypt and South Africa but never travelled with Exodus before.  Anyone coming with me???

Trish

Jackie_L

Hi Trish, I've only just looked at the forum, so didn't see this message that you posted a long time ago until now!  I'm going on this trip too, and am also travelling alone, so I look forward to meeting you there! I've been on my own with Exodus before a couple of times, and had a great time both times - once to the Amalfi coast in Italy, and once to Alps, but never this far afield!  I'm doing the Inca Trail option - are you? I'm getting excited now - not long to go!

Jackie

TrishMcC

Hi Jackie,

Yes I'm on the Inca Trail and flying from Heathrow.  Can't wait.  I am doing the Inca Trail, that's originally why I booked, but now I think I'm more excited about going to the Amazon!  Never been away for three weeks before though and I'm not looking forward to the flights.

Jackie_L

Hi Trish,

I'm flying from Heathrow too (via Madrid), so I guess we will be on the same flight. I've been thinking about the Inca Trail so much, I've almost been forgeting about the rest of the trip!  But I'm really looking forward to all of it.  Very close now - can't wait!  See you there,

Jackie

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936