Amalfi Coast - 9th May

Hi - anyone out there booked on this trip?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I will see you there! Looking forward to good company, good food and wine and some great walking. I've heard the Amalfi Coast is beautiful..

Best wishes, Claire 

wstuart-white

Hi Claire, thanks for replying.

It promises to be an excellent time. Everyone I know who's been there says how spectacular it is. Have you done an Exodus trip before, or are you a first-timer like me? Not long to go now!

Bill

This is my second trip with Exodus - went to Tanzania with them last year and had a great time...despite quite a few nights in a tent and rather basic loo facilities! Looking forward to a bit more luxury this time. Nearly time to dig the suitcase out from under the stairs...I love holidays! Claire

Xtina

Hello Claire and Bill. I'm coming along too with my friend Julia. We did South Africa with Exodus a couple of years ago, and I'm hoping the walking is a bit less challenging. Sadly I've only justs read the part in the Trip Notes about steep drops and vertigo. Yes, where is that suitcase ?

[email protected]

Am going on this trip with friend Sue.  Looking forward to good weather, good walks, good food, good wine and good company so see you all on the 9th!

wstuart-white

Good to hear from you all. It feels like January down here in Cornwall, so I'm hoping for some nice warm sunshine - and that "Leisrely/moderate" doesn't infringe the Trades Description Act. See you all soon..... at some previously unheard-of hour at Gatwick? Here's to a great holiday.  Bill

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936