Transportation to Bomerano

Hi Fellow Travelers, my wife (Rebecca) and I are arriving at about 11 a.m. into Naples and are wondering if anyone else would like to share a limo ride out to our hotel in Bomerano ... we have heard that the Exodus shuttle is not until 11 p.m. (could be wrong as the brochure says 2 p.m.) ...
Looking forward to meeting you all regardless ... it looks like our week is full (except for one space) ... :-)

Paul and Rebecca Gifford

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

skippyinsaudi

Hi Paul & Rebecca

I would check the Exodus 'shuttle' time - I was on this trip last year and I recall the flight from the UK arrived around midday.  My flight arrived a little earlier and the guide, Edwardo, knew I would be there.   There were also people arriving for a walking tour in the area and we were all on quite a large airconditioned coach for the journey to Bomerano.   Lots of windy roads so if you either of you get motion sickness, bring tablets with you!  I thought the Walk of the Gods from Bomerano to Positano was spectacular.  Recommend you have an evening meal down in Amalfi or Sorrento.  I loved this trip!  Good luck, Michelle James, Australian working in the Middle East

Paul from Calgary

Thank you for the advice re. our Amalfi transportation and meals ... looking forward to it a lot ... Paul and Rebecca

Mitch_H

We are really looking forward to this trip and meeting everyone! It should be a right jolly laugh.

Mitch & Steve

Hi, I believe the shuttle leaves at 11 pm ! Thanks for the tip on the windy roads.

We are booked in to get the group flight so sorry can't help with the share ride.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Fiona and Chris

Sydney, Australia

Hi, I believe the shuttle leaves at 11 pm ! Thanks for the tip on the windy roads.

We are booked in to get the group flight so sorry can't help with the share ride.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Fiona and Chris

Sydney, Australia

Hi all

We're flying in from Stanstead (Martin & Penny)  and will arrive about 11:00am as well.  I can't believe the shuttle will not pick up until late evening.  I think I've seen an email from somebody who'll know the anser.  I'll see what I can find out.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Martin

I've spoken to Steph at Exodus and she assures me that the bus will collect at 1430 hrs from Naples airport, so no worries.  We actually arrive about 1100hrs but will, I think, just find a corner and get the books out.  Not really time to go into Naples and come back.

Martin and Penny

Just noticed you guys are going on a different date to us !  Sorry to butt in on your holiday plans, but I bet the transport arrangements are the same.

Martin

DoreenS

Hi everyone.  I will be in Florence for 3 days before arriving by train to Naples Centrale at 1:05 p.m.  I would be interested in taking the bus that someone mentioned, to Bomerano, leaving at 2:30.  Can anyone give me some details as to meeting location, etc?  Exodus never mentioned a bus from Naples airport to me....... 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936