Hello to fellow travellers to Botswana

Be pleased to hear from anyone travelling to Botswana to share advice, tips etc. This is my second trip with Exodus. Looking forward to an amazing experience. How about you?

Helen

swayzak

Hi

Going on AZB, not AZT, August 15th - am looking forward to it.

Not sure if our paths will cross, but if not have a great time.

dave p

JohnPearce

Hi Helen

Looks like we'll be on a full trip as I have just booked the last spot.  Second trip for me as well after "Land of the Tigers" last year.

My only advice from previous Africa trips is you can never have too much insect spray or memory cards / film.  Batteries we should be able to recharge at the camps (or so I have been told) but taking enough for saftey anyway.

Really looking forward to it myself.

See you soon

John

JohnPearce

Quick comment from other website on the weather in case anybody wondering about how much cold weather stuff to bring:

The rains quickly dry up leading into the dry, cold winter months of June to August. Daytime temperaturThe rains quickly dry up leading into the dry, cold winter months of June to August. Daytime temperatures at this time of year are mild to warm but the mercury quickly plunges as the sun sinks. Nights can be surprisingly cold in the Delta with temperatures barely above freezing.es at this time of year are mild to warm but the mercury quickly plunges as the sun sinks. Nights can be surprisingly cold in the Delta with temperatures barely above freezing.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936