Essential China 12th August 2010

Hello,

Is anyone going on the Essential China trip on 12th August? It would be great to hear from you. Or has anyone been and have any tips or advice?

Sarah & Jonny 

Frances

I'm going! Haven't sorted my jabs yet though, hope it's not too late!

Gus_Emma

Hi,

Little late getting to grips with this web site but in answer to your question, Yes we are going too. Have you used Exodus before? as this is our first time with this company

Hope to hear from you soon

Gus and Emma

sanderson2

Hi there,

This will be our third time with Exodus, previous trips were Egypt and Jordan. So far their trips have been fabulous so were are really looking forward to this one. Will have to start thinking about what we need to take and get any money sorted out soon, not long to go!

Sarah

Frances

All jabs sorted and now and very excited!!!

Is it right that we don't need malaria tablets for this route?

Gus_Emma

Emma has her jabs tomorrow, a little nervous I think. As I understand it malari tables are not required. Great to hear that Exodus has come up the goods in the past.

Best to get practising with the chop sticks, as I understand it the food is great as long as it is dead first !

Gus and Emma

sanderson2

We are already vaccinated from previous trips so no jabs for us this time - yipee!

Our doctors has also told us that we do not need malaria tablets as we are not going to rural China.

See you all soon

Ssarah & Jonny

Gus_Emma

Hello again everyone. So where are we all from? We are both living in Derby at present although I am a Brummie, born and bred.  Emma is from Nottingham.

Looking forward to meeting you all in a couple of weeks

I believe there are a couple of spaces left on this trip so we should be a group of around 12, so we almost know the names of half the group. Anyone else out there?

Gus and Emma

sanderson2

We live near Stockport, but are both from Yorkshire originally so we are on the wrong side of the pennines now! We are not going to be on the group flight as we are flying from Manchester via Schipol, our flight arrives before the group flight, I think we will be going for an explore before we all meet up in the evening.

I (Sarah!) should be easy to spot as I am pregnant, look out for the blonde with a (small) bump!!

We can't wait to meet everyone and put faces to the names.

Sarah & Jonny

Gus_Emma

Hi Again

Have a safe journey and see you in China!!!

Gus and Emma

Frances

I'm on a different flight as well, so will meet everyone in Beijing and we can do introductions there! Very excited!!!

Frances

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936