Kilimanjaro + Zanzibar

Anyone booked up for this trip, departure 5th September?

After an aborted attempt to climb Kilimanjaro last xmas I can't wait to try and again !!


Hey There,

We have booked for this trip as our honeymoon & can't wait until September.

What happened last Xmas ?  



Had my appendix cut out a week before. Still better here than 1/2 way up !

Hi, yes also booked after reading a book about it and a work colleague came back from making it to the top! She recommended the company saying that they were very good and well organised. I can't wait, I only took up walking a year ago so am still practicing!

Look forward to seeing you at Heathrow!


We have changed our itinerary a bit & will be there a couple of days early.

Off to do Ben Nevis next week. All good practice I hope.

See you in a couple of months :)


Hi all

There is a lot of us 'Kili Trekers' on this site trying to contact others in they group. I've be in touch with most of you traveling to Kili in Aug, Sep and Oct. As there are a couple of us going to North wales to climb Snowdon on Sat 14 Aug, arriving the friday night and camping out. Sunday will look at Tryfan another lovely walk/climb. Therefore I would love to get as many Kili Trekers together to do some walking and talking. If you are insterested e-mail me on [email protected] I think it would be great to get everyone together and discuss 'Kili'

Hear from you Jim


This time next week we will be in Tanzania & on the mountain !!!

We've packed already,

See you all there :) 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 020 8772 3936