Mont Blanc Circuit 14 august 2010

Hi. I am John travelling from newcastle. Would anyone else going on this trip like to reply. 

Kibo

Hiya,

I just booked this a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to it now - less than a month till the off. Just debating whether I get new walking boots now and wear them in or risk the old comfy, not really waterproof pair. Ought to decide soon really!

Looking forward to the trip.

See you there,

Helen

Hi Helen

I thought I must be travelling on my own when nobody replied.

I would stick with the old boots and treat them with nikwax.

If you do get new ones. I bought a pair of scarpa boots earlier in the year which didnt take any time at all to wear in(15 miles first time on).

looking forward to meeting you and anyone else who may be going.

John

AndyH

Hi Helen & John,

I'm on this trip next month. I'm making do with waterproof socks at the most, so I'm hoping it won't be that wet !

I'm flying from London City, so hopefully catch up with some of the trip group there.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

Although I am from Newcastle, I am flying from London City.

I,m getting train down on the friday and stopping at hotel overnight.

We could arrange to meet everyone in departure lounge somehow.

John

Hi Helen and Andy

Looks like theres just the three of us on this trek.

just two weeks to go. Can,t wait.

John

AndyH

Hi Helen & John,

Just realised that I'm on the Highlights rather than the Circuit tour so it looks like it's just the two of you ! I'll prob see you at City Airport though if you're on the 7:45am flight.

Cheers

Andy  

Hi Helen

I have found out there are 7 going on the trip.

see you saturday

John.

Kibo

I have new boots, nice and comfy and tested up Ingleborough the other weekend so all set.

Just worried that I may be going from the wrong airport (and date?).......have you booked a separate flight rather than the group one? I'm going from Heathrow (on Sun 15th), although I wish it was City, so much more convenient for the mate's house I'm staying at the night before. :(

Look forward to seeing you Sunday - hopefully!

Helen :)

Kibo

In fact yes, we're on different trips......didn't realise there are 2 trips leaving within a day of each other. Strange.

Well, have a great trip anyway!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936