Photo Kenya 15-sept-2013

Dear all,

Hope everyone get back home safe.

Personnaly my 2 days in nairobi  after the safari were a little bite messy due to the event, but I move in good condition to Tanzania for the next step of my Trip.

I just back in London, and I will post here a link to the picture for thus interesting to have it.

If you want a better quality or original one, no problem just contact me.

See you

Fred

florence2000

Hello Fred - pleased to hear you got to Tanzania ok. I sent you a message via Facebook but I guess you didn't see it!  We all got home safely.  

I would very much like to see some of your images - will you put some on fb?

I was so pleased to travel with you - you made the trip very special!  I am sorry I did not say goodbye.

Best wishes

Sarah 

Bonjour Sarah,

Sorry i was late in analysis picture...so many...

Yes i will put on facebook but also on picassa and share here for everyone from the group who ca. Pass by here.
I will put a link this week end, sorry for the delay.

No i didn't receive any message in facebook.
You can findm y page by looking at Frederic Toulza.

Yes it was a very nice trip i really enjoy...a lot of fun, nice group, and such a great place....

florence2000

Bonjour Freddy!  Your photos are very good - especially the close-up images of the cheetah!  And the baby elephants are enchanting!  I guess you had a wonderful time at the ellie orphanage!

I have put some images on fb - please have a look!  I am very pleased with my photo of the serval pouncing!

I am now planning for my visit to Northern India - I leave the UK on 20th December and come back on 4th January. I am really looking forward to it!

Hope you are well.   Best wishes.  Sarah

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936