TNT945 Everest Base Camp, 8/9 November 2009

Is anyone else reading this and going on this trip?  I'm Nick and I'm going to be in Kathmandu a day earlier than the group flight.  So if anyone fancies a pint on the Sunday night before everyone else arrives on the Monday, please shout!

Nick

nickinlondon

... just say hello if you're booked on this trip.

JohnU

Hi Nick,

I'll be on the group flight, but I'm sure we'll have a pint or two when we get back to Kathmandu

JohnU

sheshe

Hi Nick and John,

Meeting everyone in London on group flight,what have I got myself into!! anyone know if i need vaccinations?

Sinead

sheshe

Great! Will sort them out asap.

thanks again.

Sinead

sheshe

Hey, just wondering what I should pack, they dont allow that much on the trek? Any tips anyone/

Sinead

Chops

hi guys. we are a party of three and getting very excited with the forthcoming adventure !! although  48hrs away I wont lie am getting slightly nervous!! With regards as what to bring Sinead i will bring as much as 12kgs allows me... and dont forget your thermals. looking forward to meeting you all. We will be in Wetherspoons from 5pm.

veena

nickinlondon

Yes, I was just at a conference and talking to someone who is just back from doing the trek.  Apparently it was about -15 degrees at its coldest.  It'll probably be colder for us, so bring warm layers.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936