Why not register for a MyExodus account and experience a world of travel?
We’ve been busy revamping the Exodus Community over the past few months. The idea was to not only improve the look and feel of this area of the website, but also to make it easier for you to interact with us and each other.
Whether you’re new to Exodus and adventure travel, or a seasoned Exodus jet setter, we’re sure you’ll love our new-look community packed full of exciting new features.
• Want to know who’s going to be on your trip? Meet fellow travellers in the Departure Lounge and keep in touch afterwards at the Arrivals Gate.
• Want some advice before travelling? Post a question in the Compass Café Forum - 'Destinations' or 'In Focus' sections.
• Want to inspire others with amazing images? Share your photos and videos now!
• Had a unique experience, a fantastic holiday or been to a memorable destination? Start a blog and let the Exodus community read all about it.
• Want your daily fix of social media updates? Sign up to our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr feeds.
So, what are you waiting for? The possibilities are endless - you just need to be a bit adventurous!
I am interested in hearing any advice from those with experience o… Read More
Hello!! quick hello to anyone who is booked up on this trip. I am … Read More
Hi all, hope you arrived home safely. I put a nice group picture i… Read More
Contemplating going on 1 of these trips as a 1st time solo travell… Read More
- Beautiful Bosnia
Bosnia is a beautifully scenic country with a rich history that has recover…Posted by Ross Bishop, 10th Mar 2014
- Hail to the king !
Great walks, at the right level, beautiful scenery,amazing food, enough sai…Posted by EMLYN WILLIAMS, 10th Mar 2014
- HIGHLIGHTS OF NORTHERN INDIA
Wonderful introduction to northern India!Posted by Angela Denovan, 09th Mar 2014
have noticed that this trip is now guaranteed so hello to my future holiday… Read More
Finally, edited the GoPro footage. Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watc… Read More
Are you going on the 19th Feb departure with Paul and me and...............… Read More
An Introduction to Exodus Travels
Exodus' Managing Director, Peter Burrell, tells you what he thinks makes Exodus that little bit different.…
- Is Sochi whetting your appetite for winter sports? Tired of watching from afar instead of get out there and giving it a go?
Check out our Winter Activities to see what trips are available: http://bit.ly/1aDMdHOPosted on 10th February 2014
Exodus’ evening presentations are informative, fun and most are FREE offering you a first-hand insight into what an Exodus holiday is really like.
Catching the Moment Exeter12th March 2014 Time: 19:00
Location: The Thistle Hotel, Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SP
Presenters: Paul Goldstein
Everest & Other High Altitude Treks12th March 2014 Time: 19:00
Location: Cotswold Outdoor Store, 56-58 Garratt Lane, Southside Shopping Centre, London SW18 4TF
Presenters: Andrew Appleyard & Chloe Knott