Why not register for a MyExodus account and experience a world of travel?
We’ve been busy revamping the Exodus Community over the past few months. The idea was to not only improve the look and feel of this area of the website, but also to make it easier for you to interact with us and each other.
Whether you’re new to Exodus and adventure travel, or a seasoned Exodus jet setter, we’re sure you’ll love our new-look community packed full of exciting new features.
• Want to know who’s going to be on your trip? Meet fellow travellers in the Departure Lounge and keep in touch afterwards at the Arrivals Gate.
• Want some advice before travelling? Post a question in the Compass Café Forum - 'Destinations' or 'In Focus' sections.
• Want to inspire others with amazing images? Share your photos and videos now!
• Had a unique experience, a fantastic holiday or been to a memorable destination? Start a blog and let the Exodus community read all about it.
• Want your daily fix of social media updates? Sign up to our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr feeds.
So, what are you waiting for? The possibilities are endless - you just need to be a bit adventurous!
Hi, I am really interested in the North India trip. I was won… Read More
Ok, first trip on my own and just booked train tickets to get me t… Read More
Hi everyoneI hope homeward journeys were not too troublesome with … Read More
Hi folks, I'm due to travel on 8th June from Dublin for this trip?… Read More
- WALKING THE AMALFI COAST
The choice of hotel, a fairly small family-run affair in Bomerano, was one …Posted by Kenneth Evans, 21st May 2013
- COSTA RICA COAST TO COAST RIDE
From coast to coast and everything in between, this tour will give you a pr…Posted by Michael Hodson, 21st May 2013
- AMALFI COAST & BAY OF NAPLES
Great holiday, pity about the hotel food.Posted by Catherine J Cant, 20th May 2013
just seeing who else is on this trip ?4 of us all doing amazon, 2 doing inc… Read More
Now safely back home after a fantastic expedition - very different from a… Read More
Tuesday, 14th MayWe had a long day yesterday driving from Zhangmu to Kathma… Read More
An Introduction to Exodus Travels
Exodus' Managing Director, Peter Burrell, tells you what he thinks makes Exodus that little bit different.…
- Need some #adventuretravel in your life? You should find something to satisfy your #wanderlust here: http://bit.ly/XgiltA #travelPosted on 17th May 2013
Exodus’ evening presentations are informative, fun and most are FREE offering you a first-hand insight into what an Exodus holiday is really like.
Polar Journeys25th June 2013 Time: 19:00
Presenter: Paul Goldstein