Why not register for a MyExodus account and experience a world of travel?
We’ve been busy revamping the Exodus Community over the past few months. The idea was to not only improve the look and feel of this area of the website, but also to make it easier for you to interact with us and each other.
Whether you’re new to Exodus and adventure travel, or a seasoned Exodus jet setter, we’re sure you’ll love our new-look community packed full of exciting new features.
• Want to know who’s going to be on your trip? Meet fellow travellers in the Departure Lounge and keep in touch afterwards at the Arrivals Gate.
• Want some advice before travelling? Post a question in the Compass Café Forum - 'Destinations' or 'In Focus' sections.
• Want to inspire others with amazing images? Share your photos and videos now!
• Had a unique experience, a fantastic holiday or been to a memorable destination? Start a blog and let the Exodus community read all about it.
• Want your daily fix of social media updates? Sign up to our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr feeds.
So, what are you waiting for? The possibilities are endless - you just need to be a bit adventurous!
Hi all, Hoping some can help. I just recieved my Indian visa. It … Read More
We are travelling from Canada. This is our second trip with Exodus… Read More
Hi there,I am thinking of doing this trip in December. Has anyone … Read More
HI I'm going on the Gorilla and Masai Mara trip in August. Can any… Read More
- MT TOUBKAL CLIMB
Absolutely amazing!! I enjoyed every minute of the holiday; our guide was…Posted by Victoria Head, 17th Jun 2013
- WALKING IN ANDALUCIA
A nice hotel but perhaps not ideally situated. Too many long bus drives in …Posted by Roger Furze, 17th Jun 2013
- DUBROVNIK & THE DALMATIAN COAST
I thought Croatia was a beautiful location to visit, and I was surprised at…Posted by Margo House, 17th Jun 2013
Just when I thought I'd got the local hills sussed, a work colleague design… Read More
Kenworth occur; manner, tire,brake texture reasons employees/staffs. reappl… Read More
Anyone going on this trip in July? … Read More
An Introduction to Exodus Travels
Exodus' Managing Director, Peter Burrell, tells you what he thinks makes Exodus that little bit different.…
- As South Africa's rhino poaching crisis hits an all time high, here at Exodus we are trying to do our bit to help these critically endangered animals. If you want to get involved, join our special rhino conservation departure this August: http://bit.ly/13girSJ. In the meantime, just enjoy these fantastic rhino photos...Posted on 14th June 2013
- As South Africa's rhino poaching crisis hits an all time high, here at Exodus we are trying to do our bit to help these critically endangered animals. If you want to get involved, join our special rhino conservation departure this August.Posted on 14th June 2013
Exodus’ evening presentations are informative, fun and most are FREE offering you a first-hand insight into what an Exodus holiday is really like.
Polar Journeys25th June 2013 Time: 19:00
Presenter: Paul Goldstein
Traveller to Triathlete21st November 2013 Time: 19:00
Presenter: Chrissie Wellington MBE