High Inca 12 - 27 April 2008

Having weighed up between the Inca and the High Inca trails I decided I'd be disappointed if I didn't attempt the more challenging trek.  Hope this is not  a horrible mistake!  I am very excited about it.

Staff member

Although I work for Exodus, I did the High Inca Trail a couple of years ago with my partner as personal holiday. The first couple of days were some of the most enjoyable on trek - the pass is tough but rewarding, and the solitude is amazing. You certainly won't be disappointed.

Jim - Senior Product Manager | Exodus

MarkM_MPB

Well, it is now less than 6 weeks until this wonderful journey begins. I have wanted to see Machu Picchu ever since learning of it in grammer school. Now, I am finally going to get to see it. I too wanted to challenge myself by doing something a little more difficult. I am sure it won't be a mistake!

I am looking forward to meeting the other members of the trek. I can be reached at
[email protected]

Machu Picchu or BUST!

"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." Sir Edmund Hillary

Hi,

I am also doing the 12/4 High Inca trek , can't believe how quickly its come around!!  Pretty much packed now, getting very excited and cant wait to start exploring Peru.

Andrew 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936