A taste of Cuba

I will traveling with exodus for the Taste of Cuba tour on April 13.  I am curious who else is on the tour. I am 33. My friend that may be joining me is 35.

helenp

I am also on the 13 April trip and am 45. Looking forward to it and hope we all have a fun time.

Lindsey Stone

I'm on the 13th April departure too. I'll be arriving from Canada on the 8th (but I'm English). If anyone else is going to be arriving early, be great to hook up. Looking forward to some warm weather and a lot of fun!

shenry

Hi all, I'm Susan and am also travelling on the 13th April. Never been to Cuba before so really excited and looking forward to meeting new people and having lots of fun. I'm 31, living in London and a passionate Arsenal supporter. Any other fellow Gooners coming on the trip?

jkim

Hi everyone! Looking forward to some Cuban sun, salsa, and mojitos. I'm arriving a day early and leaving a day later from snowy Canada. See you soon!

Rakhi

Hi,

My name is Rakhi.

My friend Sarah and I are both on this trip.

Have never been to Cuba before but looks like it is going to be a lot of fun...looks like theres lots of dancing and cocktails... great combination

See you all there

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936