trip ACE 838 imperial china and yangtze river cruise departing 20/9/08

Hi, anyone else out there also booked on this trip? Really looking forward to the trip now, hopefully the country will be back to normal after the Olympics in August. Only 1 place left now so it looks like we will probably have a full compliment of 16. Hope the tour guide is good.

Hope to hear from someone,

Stephen

tredpath

What does anyone think about the change to the itinerary?  Are you still planning to go?

Not too chuffed about the change to the itinerary, but understand why it has been made. The 2 highlights for me would have been the giant pandas and climbing Mt Emei, so extra nights in Beijing and Xian don't really compensate. Would have preferred extra days out in the countryside exporing the sights. Having looked at other trips again and best times to visit, I'll stick with this one rather than delay holiday till Jan-Feb. I'll be paying balance shortly.

Stephen

susyrosy

Hi, I'm visiting China just at this time because my daughter lives in Shanghai, and that's where it ends -  maybe a different reason for picking this trip?   I'm flying out independently and meeting up with everyone  at the Dong Fang Hotel, Beijing.  I don't mind what the itinerary is, as it's the first time I've been to China.

Susy

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936