Amalfi Coast Sat 25th Oct

Hi,

We have booked our first ever Exodus trip!  Just wondering if anyone else has booked this trip?  Look forward to hearing from anyone else on this trip.

Bye for now

ladyharleyrider

Hi there,

we are on this trip, it is our fourth trip with exodus, really looking forward to the trip and can`t wait to go back to pompei.... The hotel sounds great its got very good reviews on trip advisor,looking forward to having a go at throwing a pizza on the floor !!! lol.
looking forward to meeting you
Lorraine and Martin 

SG2

Hello Lorraine and Martin,

So excited that someone has replied! Did think we might be only ones on the trip.

Must be a good reccomendation if you have been on three previous trips with exodus.  We also have read the reviews on trip advisor and all sounds good!

What other trips have you done with exodus?

Look forward to hearing from you again

Graham and Yvonne

ladyharleyrider

Nice to hear from you...we`ve been to Rome and we have also taken the Week in Andalucia trip twice, its a fantastic place to visit highly recommend, would be a great second trip for you.

My Mum and Dad and my sister have used Exodus for years and done many trips, inca trail,safari`s, india, madagascar and Russia too...never had any complaints.

Speak soon

Lorraine and Martin

SG2

We went to Rome earlier this year and really loved it.  Had gorgeous weather so fingers crossed that we have good weather in October.

Have you used the forum for your other trips?  Do most people log on before they travel?  We like the idea of finding out who you are travelling with.

Have been walking this weekend - need to make sure we are fit!

Bye for now

Graham and Yvonne

ladyharleyrider

The forum is a fairly new so we haven`t used it before so we`ll have to wait and see if anyone else joins in, you never know it might just be the four of us.

Normally in the joining instructions nearer the time you get a list of everyone`s name that are travelling in the group  so you get a bit of info.

Well we haven`t done any exercising nearest I`ve got is a ride on my bike and that`s got an engine lol, we both ride Harley Davidsons..

speak soon

lorraine and martin

SG2

Hi again!

As you have already seen there is another Graham and Yvonne joining us!  How strange! So shall we leave the badges to you then?! We also went on our bikes this weekend - unfortunately they don't have engines! 

Bye for now

Graham and Yvonne

Hi - All

This is my first trek with Exodus, Although I have done other treks around the world with other companies - This trek looks rather rewarding and allows me to complete a wish to visit and climb Vesuvius. It all seems a long time to wait, but I am sure it will arrive quickly - I know I should not wish my life away. I think this is a good way to find out about others going on the same trip - so keep plugging away.

SG2

So glad lots more people using the Forum - so fingers crossed for a good holiday.  We know what you mean about wanting the trip to be now, but it will be a matter of weeks and we will have to start packing!

All the reviews for Exodus sound good so for our first trip like this we feel confident. 

What trips have you been on with other companies?

Bye for now

Graham and Yvonne C

Hi Yvonne & Graham,

I have been all round the world on Treks - including the Great Wall or China, The Inca Trial (Peru), across the Atlas Mountains in Morroco , I walked alone in the Yukon Valley (102 Miles) Alaska, Greece and Soon to be Italy. I have also completed 4 Long distance paths in the Uk.

The comments I have seen and this has been backed by friends of Mine who have used Exodus before all say brillant things about the company and the walks/ Treks. I am already planning next years. 

I just wish my wife was interested, but she only does 4*+. Never mind - We do also have holiday breaks together also with my UK walking companion (My Mad Dog- Taffy).

Best Wishes- Paul.

SG2

Wow! You have done a lot of amazing walks.  This trip could be a stroll in the park for you!  Glad to hear you have heard good things about Exodus as well.  Where do you think your next adventure will be?

It is nice to be able to get to know people before you go.  It's great more people have joined the forum.

Bye for now

Graham and Yvonne C

Steve001

Hi all,

I'm Steve. I'm a workmate of Paul who has already posted on this site. Both of us do long distance walking so we decided to do a trip together. I will have just returned from hiking in the Canadian Rockies: so I should be fit. Looking forward to the historic aspects, volcanoes and Pompeii...oh, and the food and wine.

Steve

chrissiew

Chrissiew and Anne are looking forward to meeting you next week.Are you tranelling via Gatwick? We are on the A+Bay of Naples but presume we all meet up at the end of the day. See you saturday!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936