Gorillas and Masai Mara - August 16

Hi!  I'm looking for fellow travellers on this trip.  There are five of us - 4 coming from Canada, and one joining us in Nairobi from her work in the Sudan.  I'd love to hear from the others on this trip before we go!

ecamero

Hi!

My husband and I are going in this trip. We are both from Mexico but live in Paris. We'll join the group in Nairobi since we'll be in Zanzibar the week before. 

Any other fellow travelers out there?

Adriana 

EScott

Good to hear from you!  We are also going to Zanzibar the week before.  We will be staying at the Unguja Lodge on the east coast, then one night in Stone Town and two nights in Nairobi at the meeting hotel before the safari.  Perhaps our paths will cross in one of those places?

Erika

ecamero

Hello Erika,

We are getting ready and so excited about our trip - I hope you are too!

We'll arrive to Dar Es Salam on Saturday, August 9th, then heading to Stonetown for a couple of days and after that to the north eastern tip of Zanzibar - Mnarani Beach Cottage. I’m not sure if we’ll cross paths … but for sure we’ll meet at the hotel in Nairobi – we are arriving on the afternoon of Aug 15th.

Do you guys have everything ready? Any additional advice?

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Adriana

P.S. Any other fellow travelers out there? 

k_wearing

Hi,

My name is Ben and my girlfriend Kirsty and I are flying to Nairobi from London, where we live. Very excited about getting started!

Carole_Vancouver

Hey there - i am in VAnc too and am going on this trip in Sept... have an awesome trip and please please please let me know all about it when you return. I am on my own and freaking out alil as it is ssssssssooo far from my comfort zone. please contact me anytime at carole at bskts (dot) com.

have a very safe adn super fun time, Carole

Hi, I'm Jo and also from London, travelling solo. I'll be on the Heathrow flight next Friday so Ben, Kirsty, if you see a little person with a big bag, that'll be me!

NJS2008

Dear All

Just to join in and say there are 2 more of us from the UK on this trip and we just can't wait! This itinery is so amazing and we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936