Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast - 30 May departure

Hi, was just wondering who else may be on this trip - apparently there are only three spaces left so I know I'm not going on my own ;-) Anyway if there are any other lone travellers on this trip (or if you're with friends/partners etc) feel free to say hi and break the ice before the 30th!

Look forward to meeting you soon,

Am

Ruth.ie

Hi Am,

I'm going on the trip on my own as well. I was with a really small group last year and really pleased that there seems to be quite a gang of us. I'm traveling from Ireland so am going early and staying later to get direct flights.

I'm wondering if this is the first time Exodus has done this trip 'cos I can't find any reviews etc, but several relatives have been to Croatia and have raved about it.

Can't wait,

Ruth

Deep2008

Hiya You both are not on your own…I am # 15 actually so there is quite a few of us on this tour J The lack of reviews was slightly worrying …..but I heard Croatia is supposed to be beautiful…………………..anyhow its too late now  Anyone else having trouble using this exodus web site? My sessions keep timing which is a bummer when you are trying to post a message. Great to hear from two fellow travellers….30th May is not too far away See you soon  Deep

Janey B

Hi

I've finally got around to having a look at the "Departure Lounge" and wasn't sure what to expect as this is the first time I've travelled with Exodus.  I spoken to a few people in the last week or so that have been to Croatia and they say that it is stunning.  Especially the sea and that you can't go without a swimsuit!  Not sure what else to take though, so I'd better read the instructions again to see if we have to carry our spare stuff with us all the time.  Really looking forward to it.

Jane

smorton

Hi Ruth

Am also another single traveller - English but travelling over from Germany so will also be there earlier - I arrive on 30th and stay until the 8th. Are you also arriving on 30th and if so do you want to meet up to spend the hours before the others arrive?

Am looking forward to the trip and am pleased there is a group going - I also did one of these (with another company) and ended up being stuck with one guy only the whole time.

best wishes

Sarah

Hass

Hi Sarah

I'm arriving early on Friday too - flying from Amsterdam via Vienna. My flight arrives at 2.40 so should be at the hotel some time after 3 (hopefully ;)

Cheers

Hassan

Amandeep

Just to say cheers for getting in touch - are any of you UK based people flying from Gatwick? I will keep an eye out for Exodus luggage tags! I've heard SO many good things about Croatia so am feeling quite excited by it all!

see ya soon

Am

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936