Darjeeling,Sikkim and Kanchenjunga.

Hi,

Is anyone going on this trip departing on 4/10/08 ? Or is it just me and my hubbie ? ?

Heather and Mike.

mrt8000

You are not alone,
I am on this departure as well.

Reards Matt

Hi Matt,

There's at least 3 of us then !! Have you been to the Himalyas before ? We went to Nepal in 2006 on the TNC trip with Exodus. It was so wow it's prompted us to return.

See you at Terminal 5 - with or without your bag !!!!!

Heather and Mike.

kevinphipps

Just booked! I went to Nepal too in 2006 although with a rival company. Like yourselves, had a great time and wanted to return to the Himalayas but see a different country at the same time. Cheers,  Kev

Wow - 4 of us now !!  Should be cosy. Really looking forward to it - sounds a good trip.  Darjeeling sounds pretty interesting too.

Have you applied for your visa/permit yet ?

What malaria cover are you going for ?

Hev and Mike.

Staff member

Hi,

If you need further advice on any travel health issues I would reccommend visiting http://www.nomadtravel.co.uk/pages/nomad-travel-clinics - they are experts in this field and give great advice.

If you go into any Nomad stores/clinics you can also get a special discount by quoting EXOD1000 (15% off kit - you can use this code online as well and 10% of vaccinations!).

All the best,
Katherine
Exodus: India Product Executive

There's only two spaces left now , so it's just about full.

Only took a couple of days to get our passports back with the

visas from the Indian High Commisions VF Service , very easy.

Looking forward to meeting everyone , wonder if there are any more ladies going?

To Exodus staff,do you know if we can leave our non-trekking gear/clothes etc. at

Yoksum?Which is the start and finnish of the trek.If so do we need to take an extra

bag to put this in?Also are we to expect our Sikkim permits in the post beforehand

or are we given them on arrival?

Thanks.

Staff member

Hi,

I am sure that you can leave a bag in Yoksum, this will not be a problem - you will need something to put your excess stuff in though to keep everything together (even if it is a stuff sack or something similar).

You will not receive your Sikkim permit prior to the trip; this is a document that the leader of the trip will carry whilst you are out there.

I hope this is helpful and I hope you all have a great trip.

Best wishes,
Katherine

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936