Toubkal trek 5th June

Hi, 

Anyone heading on the Toubkal trek departing on 5th June 2008? If so, drop me a line.

Take it easy.

Gareth 

dudibug

HEY Gareth,

we are off to toubkal on the 5th of june. My name is Rekha i'm traveling with Divya and Rachel. we are also booked on the base camp everest trek in october so this is a taster of how unfit we are. Out of the three of us i am the little fat one who is gonna struggle but hope to reach the top!!!!!

We are heading to marrocco on the 1st spending a few days shopping like girls do! then meeting for the climb.

i'm very nervous but wit a lota help from my friend i should get up there!!

Have you treked before?

Well look forward to hearing from you take care

Rekha

ggilmore

Hi Rekha,

Good to hear from you. Haven't trekked before but its something that i've always wanted to do so thought why not??It'll give me a taster for more ambitious trips.

I'll probably be puffing my way up the mountain but we're all there to cajole/encourage each other so don't be worrying. Morocco will be a new experience for me as it's my first time in Africa. But I'm looking forward to it. 

Heading via London from Belfast so will meet up with yourselves on the late morning/ early afternoon of the 5th. Looking forward to meeting you all and enjoy the shopping!!!

All the best

Gareth 

ppegg

Hi All,

Myself and my wife Caroline are on the trip; her first trek.

Look forward to meeting you all

Regards,

Paul.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936