Walking in Tuscany 31st May

Hi,

Is anyone else travelling independently to Pisa to meet the group?

Dave.

Sorry - we are being lazy and using the scheduled flights.  See you there.

Caz and Eoin

else10

Hi,

I'm from Holland and I'll arrive at 15.30. So I'll arrive earlier then the UK group.

Else (age 25)

diablosday

Hi,

Think I must be the last one of the party of 5....better late than never. I'm travelling independently from Leeds & arrive on Saturday morning, so will be having a trot around Pisa during the day before meeting up at the airport

cheers

Julia

DaveN

Hi everyone. I am travelling from Cologne to Bologna then driving over to Pisa in a hire car. Hope it works out ok! Otherwise you might only be 4! So if all goes well I should be at Pisa airport around 19:00. Then I plan to wait for the transfer. Julia and Else, will you also wait for the transfer? In which case perhaps we can arrange to meet.

Cheers,

Dave.

else10

Hi everyone,

No I will not wait for the tranfer, cause in that case I have to wait 6 ours.

So I decided to go to see the tower of pisa first and when I've seen the tower and take some pictures of course :-), I'll go by train and taxi to our place.

Is anybody else traveling to the tower that day?

Else

diablosday

Hi Dave/Else,

I'll be spending most of the day in Pisa,  it's very close to the airport so Dave, rather than wait a few hours for the transfer, you should maybe take the bus/train to the centre and have a walk round for an hour or two - would be shame for you to miss some of the sights? 

I'm aiming to be back at the airport for around 9.30pm,  maybe a little earlier if my feet are tired .

DaveN

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936