Kayacking on the Turquoise Coast

Hi,

Im going Kayacking in the Turquoise Coast, departing on the 7th July and wondered if anyone else was going - would be great to hear from you.

Ali xx

mkendall

yes, but not until the 21st.  let me know how you get on and please share any hints and tips.  i'm going with my teenage son - trying to do a bit of father/son bonding before it's too late.  would be good to hear from anyone travelling on that date?

mark

jenturkey08

I'm doing this trip but not til August 18th let me know how it goes and any tips

Jenny

Hi Ali,

Yes, I'm going on 7th July, looking foraward to it. Have done a small bit of kayaking before, but nothing like this. How about you?

Dave. 

AliH

Excellent, someone else is onthe trip.  Was beginning to think no one else was.  No, havent done kayacking before, so looking forward to it.  I row, so figure its similar (not!!).  Have you been on an exodus trip before?  Its my first one so not sure what to expect. 

Well you're a rower so it sounds as though you've got a head start!

I checked when I signed up and there were already 4 others going so we're definitely not the only ones. I did an Exodus trip last year (Gorillas and Masai Mara). It was the first time I'd done an organised group trip like that and was a great experience.

Are you going on the group flight?

Dave.

AliH

yes, on the flight from gatwick - Im assuming Exodus send me details nearer the time? Do we then look out for someone with a board at the airport?  checked the weather today and getting a little worried!  Its 35 - 38!!  We're gonna fry!!  Factor 50 all the way I reckon - or perhaps eskimo rolls every few strokes!!

Hi Ali,

Yes, looks to be a little warm out there, factor 50 it is, and a big hat.

Re. the flights - we should receive an email in the very near future with final joining instructions which will probably list everyone booked on the trip. As I remember we just need to show this when checking in at the airport. Some of us may well bump into each other during the flight, but otherwise someone from Exodus will make themselves known at the other end,

Dave.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936