A Journey through Poland

hi to anyone who is going on the journey through poland on the 10th aug. i've travelled with exodus before and  have always had a great time. 

helen 

awelch1

I have travelled with Exodus to various places before, but not in Europe. Always enjoyable.  I am going to be in Warsaw a couple of nights before the tour starts, so I will be meeting up with you when people on the group  flight from London arrive at the hotel

Adrian

vtheobald

Nice to see that there are some other IT people out there. I was disapointed not to get the list of who else was going this time - it was always facinating to know that minute bit about other people before the trip began. From the pictures etc. it looks like this will be another excellent trip - and I will try and bring along a laptop (if I can get it into the carry on luggage) to make sharing photo's easier for those of us with digital cameras. On my previous trips we have all chared the pictures and found that although many were very simmilar the differences were often almost as revealing of the place as the pictures themselves.

All the best - see you on Sunday.

Vincent Theobald [email protected] 07940 564 889

karenwain

Hi there, I will be flying out from Liverpool on Sunday to meet the group.  I arrive a bit earlier than the London group so I may head on to the hotel and try to do a bit of sightseeing.  As you will have a couple of days experience of Warsaw, what do you recommend I check out?  I've done no research at all but the trip sounded fantastic, which is why I booked it.  Karen

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936