ADS - A week in Andalucia - 13th July

Hi,

I was just interested in finding out who else would be joining me at the Cortijo Rosario.  Just over four weeks to go now and I can't wait!

Catherine 

Livvy

Hi Catherine, I am joining you on the 13th July. I have tried to find out about going to Granada which isn't part of the trip. I really wanted to see the Alhambra and I am not sure when I would be in this part of the world again. I wonder if there will be many people who would like to do this. I am also looking forward to seeing all of the other things too of course. Did you pick this week because of the yoga>

Livvy 

clee

Livvy

It's good to hear from you :-).  I did choose the week because of the yoga; I wanted a really relaxing break this year and figured that a daily lesson would give me what I needed.  Never having practiced it before, I might live to regret that decision when trying to force my legs in directions that they obviously don't want to go!!  As for the Alhambra, I also wanted to visit it if at all possible, but on contacting Exodus, they informed me that I would need to take a taxi and then a train to get there and it would take all morning travelling.  As a result, I still haven't made up my mind.

Catherine

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936