hello fellow travelers

Hi-  Anyone else going on the Thailand Encompassed Tour in August?  We would love to talk with you! 

Veda and Dave 

Eadaoin

Hi!

We're going on this trip too, really looking forward to it. I'm just about to start a trip through Vietnam and Cambodia and am meeting Ben in Bangkok, before we start the trip with you guys.

Are you all set?

Éadaoin and Ben

vnomura

Good to hear from you!  We are all set.  We leave August 3rd and start our trip in Cambodia.  We will see you in Bangkok on August 10th! 

Dave, Veda, Eric and Carl Nomura (4 of us traveling together)

antidot

Hi All, I am Dorothy and will be travelling solo from Hong Kong. On the 9th Aug, I will join an afternoon cyling tour of Bangkok's canals; and on the 10th, another cycling tour to Damnoen Saduak 'floating market'. If anyone's interested, do get in touch. Look forward to meeting everyone! Rgds, Dorothy

Gemma_Cox

I am going on TEncom too! Im excited but can't help but wonder what on earth Ive gotten myself into?!!

Has anyone been before?

Gemma

antidot

Hi! It's good to know I'm not the only one getting nervous! My trip notes state there'll be 12 people on this tour. I've skimmed through a couple of travel guides and I'm looking forward to trying the noodles, massages, tackling the big trek...and I've never been on an overnight sleeper train! Anyway, come rain or shine, I'm gonna make the most of it.

Have a good flight!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936