A Journey Through Poland 31 Aug

Have just received the final joining instructions for this trip. Disappointed to see that there is no list of fellow travellers. Anyone on this trip fancy making contact? I am flying out from Liverpool on the Sunday with a friend and we are joining the group in Warsaw. Travelled to Nepal and Turkey with Exodus and enjoyed both trips.

Phil

karenwain

Hi Phil, I'm flying out from Liverpool on Sunday too, I think it's the 8.20 ish flight - must remember to check.   

Big_Phil

Hi Karen. Thanks for your reply. Yes, its 08.20 with Wizz Air. Stephen and I will look out for you.

You can get in touch beforehand if you need to on [email protected]

Phil

YYCGal

Phil, Stephen, Karen - I'll be joining you on a Journey Through Poland.  Flying in from Canada.  See you on the 31st.

Joan

Big_Phil

Hi Joan. I look forward to seeing you in Warsaw on Aug 31. We had a couple from Canada on the last Exodus trip I did. It always adds to the fun when there are people from different parts of the Globe. Have a good flight...

Phil 

YYCGal

Thanks Phil.  Yes, that flight is a killer.  9 hours to London, then to Warsaw.  I arrive in Warsaw on the 29th.  Will be interesting to see where the rest of the group is from.  

Stephen_one

Hi Phil, Karen and Joan,

Not long to our holiday now, which I am really looking forward to.  I'm glad that Phil has initiated this so that we can make ourselves known to each other.  It's good that Phil and Karen and I will be travelling together from Liverpool. 

Kind regards,

Stephen 

Polish Princess

Hi to all

I am Jan from Canada. I will be flying to London on August 27, less than 10 days away, where I will spend a few days touring and visiting my daughter. I will join the Exodus tour flight on August 31. Really looking forward to meeting all of you and having great times together.

Big_Phil

Two ladies from Canada and one a Polish Princess!! Have a good trip Jan and I look forward to meeting you in Warsaw a week this Sunday.

Phil 

Stephen_one

Hi Princess Jan! 

I look forward to meeting both you and Joan in Warsaw.  I had no idea that Exodus had such a global reach until you both posted your messages.

Kind regards,

Stephen

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936