Nepal October

Just wondering if anyone else has logged on and is going to Nepal in October, leaving London on 12th?

hi there me and my partner jane are going on this trip on the 12th

lindak58

Hi, I'll be there too!

hhardie

Hi Eric, Jane and Linda, are you all leaving from Heathrow?  We should meet there, as our seats are allocated together on the plane. This will be my first Exodus trip, and I'm really looking forward to it.  Have any of you been to Nepal or elsewhere in the Hiimalayas before?

Heather

Hi Heather we are leaving from heathrow on the 9.20pm flight . it's our first trip to nepal and also our first trip with exodus . we done the ica trail to macchu picchu a couple of years ago and are really looking forward to this trip as well

lindak58

Hi, Everyone,

I too am really excited! My first time with Exodus and my first Himalaya trip. Happy to try to rendezvous in advance of check in. Do you know Heathrow? Where would be the best place to try to locate each other? Near the check-in desks for Etihad Airways?  

Hi Linda  we are flying from edinburgh to heathrow i've not been in heathrow before think somewhere close to the ethiad check-in would be the best bet we should be there around 6pm

hhardie

It's my first trip to Nepal and my first with Exodus too.  I'll also be at the checkin around 6, perhaps we could exchange mobile numbers to find each other if we don't see each others' Exodus bags.  My number is 07793 004 915.

Heather

lindak58

Hi,  My mobile is 07714753206. Are you using your Exodus kit bag as your main bag to put in the hold of the London flight? I was thinking about using a more robust bag and only using the kit bag for the trek. Am I being overly cautious?

Hi Again my mobile number is 07788637601 i'm using a different bag for the flight a black mountain equipment duffle bag and taking the exodus one with me as i plan on leaving stuff i don't need on the annapurna trek at the hotel in kathmandu

hhardie

I'm also planning to take 2 bags, the Exodus one as a main bag and a smaller one so I can leave stuff behind at the hotel too.

Heather

Hi Eric, Jane, Heather and Linda! I'll be joining the flight at Heathrow too. First time to Nepal and third trip with Exodus. Also planning on taking smaller bag to leave stuff in hotel between treks. Look forward to meeting you all on Sunday

Helen

pemerton

Hi.  I'm on the same flight this Sunday, but going on the Everest Basecamp trek.  It looks like there are going to be a lot of Exodus holdalls in Heathrow!

Paul 

Hi ALL look forward to meeting you all on sunday at heathrow hope the news this morning of the plane crash at lukla doesn't stop our trip to the everest region

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936