Anyone there?

Hi is anyone out there off to Jordan, it's getting very close. I am travelling by myself and would love to know who else will be coming.

Cathy

cardron

Hi Cathy,

I am going on the trip and am also travelling by myself. I am so excited - I cannot believe it is less than three weeks away now. I have been to Jordan before and loved the country, especially the desert, and have longed to go back every since. My regret last time was not being able to make music out there and so this time I will bring an old battered flute to play. (So if there are any other musicians coming along, bring your instrument and join me. Non-musicians, don't worry, I'm not a drive-everyone-mad-in-your-face-jolly-sing-song sort of musician; I'll just go and tootle to myself behind a rock somewhere). I am a little nervous about trekking in the heat and the sand but have been trying to improve my fitness over the last couple of months, so am hoping that will have paid off. I'm sure the trip will be amazing and I look forward to meeting you.

Caroline 

cbates3

Hi Caroline. I have also been to Jordan before and loved it enough to want to return. Like you I am making some attempt to get a bit fitter and should be out running now but it is raining again and my enthusiasm is low! Some sunshine before the winter sets in will be great. Really oddly I used to play the flute many years ago but no longer possess any musical instrument to join you with. I shall just have the pleasure of listening. Looking forward to meeting you soon.  Cathy

cardron

How funny! When were you in Jordan? Did you go on another Exodus trip or independently? What was it that you so liked about the country? I'd be really interested to know. I've also been out running, but it is hard after a day's work especially when the weather is bad and with the nights getting darker, so I know what you mean about motivation!  

Caroline 

cbates3

Hi Caroline

I went to Jordan with Exodus in 2004 and loved all of it, but especially Petra which I am truly looking forward to seeing again, bobbing around in the Dead Sea and the desert scenery of Wadi Rum. As I enjoy walking and scrambling this trip was too good to miss. Have been away camping this weekend and got somewhat wind blown and wet, I seem to have a lot of canvas to dry. At least the camping in Jordan should be a less tiresome experience, we are more likely to be wishing for a bit of water for a wash.

Cathy

annelaure

hello, are you going on the bike trip?i am ..let me know and would be nice to have a chat before..;-)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936