Annapurna Sanctuary

Hi - having just received my final joining instructions today I wondered if there is anyone out there leaving 25th October?

annat

Hi Erica,

I'm part of your group at the end of this month; Terry,(female)

Can't quite work out this It System, and rather surprised Exodus write to say Data Protection prevents the publication of a list of names, as I suspect we will all introduce ourselves to each other,

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and afraid that I'm not as fit as everyone, but time will tell.

Terry 

LizB

Hi Erica - was going to do a post myself but it failed me!!  I'm going on the 25th - my first trekking holiday and also first trip with Exodus so I'm not entirely sure what to expect - I'm currently busy buying kit and lots of warm clothes for the evenings!  Have you travelled with them before?

ebradley

Hi Terry & Liz - was begining to think I may be travelling alone! I've been with Exodus before - Everest Base Camp last year which was amazing. It was a month earlier and did get cold at nights but during the days at lower altitude we wore sleeveless t shirts! I wonder whether we'll be as lucky with the weather! Do you do much walking at home?

Looking forward to meeting you

Drewbags

Hi Erica, Liz and Terry

I'm also going on the trip - it's my third Exodus trip and I can't wait although I haven't even started packing yet!  Slightly worried about the fact someone walked to Everest Base Camp last year - I wish I'd made more time for the gym!

Can't wait to meet you all

Amanda x

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936