Anyone else going to Jordan

Hi, folks... asalaam aleikom! I'm Pete, a journalist from Norfolk who's been learning Arabic for a couple of years and now speak.. well, about three words. (Yep, it's hard!) I'll be seeing you at the Shepherd Hotel. In fact, I'm arriving a day early on FRIDAY night, so let me know if anyone else is going to be in town before the group officially meets up.

Cheers

Cat Travers

Hi Pete! We're on the Jordan trip too. We're not arriving until Saturday, but we may get to the hotel a few hours before the main group as we're on an earlier flight - so I guess we might see you in the hotel bar or reception as we wait for the others to arrive. If you want to get in touch, email cattravers@yahoo.co.uk. Looking forward to meeting you - and the rest of the group - on Saturday. (I'm a Suffolk girl myself so I'll expect some tractor/football-related sarcasm from you...)

Cat and Jack

fbalestrazzi

Hi guys

I will arrive on Saturday at 20.20 with a bmi fligth. What time are you getting it.

We could meet at the airport if we are on the same flight or if we arrive at similar time?!

If not, let's meet us at the hotel and have some dinner together.

Let me know. My email is francescabw@hotmail.com

Ciao

Francesca

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936