Cycling Cuba 2 Nov (MAH844) - this time next week...

If you're heading out for the Cycling Cuba trip (2 Nov) it'd be good to hear from you. This time next week we'll be sipping a mojito as the sun goes down on a great day cycling, so don't be shy...

LAURITA

Hi!!

Of course a mojito and hopefully some salsa sounds good after a great day cycling. Im glad that someone says hello. I am looking forward to meet you all

By the way, how much money are you thinking of taking, difficult one no?

Gill08

Nice to meet you Laurita, and relieved that I'm not all alone here in cyberspace! Yes, the knotty question of how much money to take. I'm still wresting with this one. My guesstimate from the trip notes is a min of £200 but this seems suspiciously low. What are your thoughts? And if anyone reading this has just returned and can advise...of course it all depends on your cigar and mojito habit

OHCANADA

IF YOU HAVE SPACE IN YOUR LUGGAGE ANY EXTRAS YOU COULD TAKE FOR THE CUBAN PEOPLE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  THEY NEED BASIC THINGS LIKE SCHOOLE SUPPLIES, PENS, PENCILS, NOTEBOOKS, SHEETS, TOWELS, TOILETIES, BASIC MEDICINE LIKE IBUPROFIN AND TYLENOL, BANDAG=DESAND BANDAGES, CREAMS SOAPS, ANTISEPTIC CREAMS, WOMEN UNDERWARE, COUGH MEDICINE, CHILDREN'S CLOTHES.  I HAVE A CONTACT IN HAVANA WHO WOULD PICK YUP FROM YOUR HOTEL.  SHE IS A TEACHER THERE.  THIS IS LEGITIMATE.  THESE THINGS WOULD GET INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO NEED THEM.

KATHY

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936