Everest Base Camp 9 April 2009

Maybe a bit early for seeking out other travellers so far in advance, but what the heck - anyone out there who has booked on this one?

Just started doing regular gym exercise as at present I'm slightly on the chunky side!

Now cancelled - going on 5 April instead!

Sanraphael

hi. How is the training going?

Hi! Yes, training going well thanks. So are you on this trip too? The trip leaves on 5th April but notice you've put down 4th in your posting. . . Didn't think there was one on the 4th. I've started a new thread with the 5th April departure date.

djleekee

Im tempted to sign up for this one but was a beefy 14 st and have just lost 2st in 2 months but need to get my fitness levels up a bit!

Is it the altitude that effects people the most?

Lee

2 stone in 2 months - that's a lot in such a short period! I've lost a stone in 3 months (am 11st 4 at the moment) and would like to lose another half stone before 5th April.

Yeah, it's the altitude that I'm worried about rather than fitness now! But if I was you I'd just book yourself on one of these trips - it's a good incentive to get your fitness levels sorted when you commit to spending £1,600+ on the trip!

Looks like we'll just miss them! If the 9 April departure hadn't been cancelled we might have bumped into them at some point.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936