The Turquoise Coast Turkey, 5th April 2009

Hi fellow travellers, is anyone else booked on the walking trip along the turquoise coast departing on the 5th April? would love to hear from anyone.

littlemooe

Hi!  I'm Sarah (31) and I booked this trip just a couple of weeks ago.  I'll be joining the group at Istanbul airport as I've managed to persuade a colleague to join me for the weekend in the City before the start of the trip.  This will be my first time on an Exodus holiday and I'm really looking forward to it.  I haven't looked at the trip in great detail yet  - have you any idea what the temperature will be like, what clothes/footwear we'll need etc?  Writing about the holiday is making me want to go now! :-)

Lisap

Hi Sarah, I've been on a few trips with Exodus and they have all been fab, so am sure we will have a great time. I've never been to Turkey before, so no idea about the temperature, need to get organised and purchase the travel guide!  On previous walking hols I've always taken good walking boots, lightweight trousers and a fleece, but other than that don't think we need anything special. You'll have to look out for us at Istanbul, we'll no doubt be the odd looking group with hiking boots, fleeces and rucksacks, you'll spot us a mile off. I think there are 16 of us, I'm travelling with my cousin (Susan) who's also been before, so looks like it's a nice large group, so we'll enjoy getting to know one another during the week.  See you at Istanbul.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936