Who else is going?

This bit of the site is not very user friendly.

I was trying to reply to Leonie, but couldn't work out how to do it.

Hi anyone who is going on this trip. Stuart and I are going, and are really looking forward to it. We have done winter activities before, in the Dolomites, and it was probably the most fun it's possible to have in a week! Most of the activities we had never done before, and this trip will introduce us to some more new stuff - all the better! It was my first trip by myself, and mixing in with the group was great. Stuart had done a few group holidays before. In any group there are bound to be  some people you will get on well with, and you meet such a variety of people. If there's an odd bod, ah well - it's interesting and you only need to be their buddy for a week.

We have done a number of group holidays as well as that one, and always enjoyed them, for the fun of the activities, and for meeting lots of new people, all up for a good week together.

We'd like to know a bit more about the people who are coming on the trip - so let's hear from you, and we look forward to meeting you all.

Stuart and Carol

Leonie Elderkin

Hi Carol

Are you going out on 22 Feb?  Wasn't quite sure whether you are or not.  I am getting quite anxious now - not so much about going on my own cos i think i'll be fine with that its the "will i be able to do the stuff" that's giving me butterflies!  Don't want to go unprepared either!  I'm not the most active of people but do do a fair amount of walking so sure i'll be fine - think its probably just cos its so different to anything i've done before.  I booked it cos i hit 30 last year and had a mini mid-life crisis i think so vowed to try and do as much as possible and see as many places and meet new people as i could. I suppose booking this hol on the internet was a good start to that! 

If you are going mail me if its easier - i'd love to chat beforehand [email protected]

Thanks

Leonie

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936