Sardina - departure 2nd May

Is anyone going on this trip?  Sarah

I'm going on this trip. I'm looking forward to it - my Italian teacher (she's from Como) says that Sardinia is the most beautiful part of Italy. Clare

SteveF

Hi Sarah, My name is Steve Fafoglia and I'm on this trip also. I think I'm the only American on the trip. I've traveled over all of Italy but never Sardegna so I'm excited to finally get there. I have many relatives in Italy and they tell me that it the most beautiful part of Italy. They say parts of it are the way Italy was 50 years ago. Really sounds interesting to me. Have you been to Italy before? Do you know others on the trip? Do you normally do hiking trips? I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah Dawes

Hi Steve.   Yes I have been to Italy before - I go to Tuscany most years as I have family there.  I have done a number of treking trips and a lot of them have been with Exodus.  I am from the Channel Islands so will be flying up to the UK the Saturday morning to join the group flight out of Gatwick. Sarah

SteveF

Ciao Sarah, Thanks for answering, I was beginning to wonder if anyone reads these forums. That's cool that you have family in Tuscany. I'm familiar with Tuscany, in what town is your family located? Are you going to visit them after the tour is over? Do you speak Italian? My family is from LeMarche region but half of them live in Rome now. I'm flying into Cagliari and spending the night there before the tour starts. So I will meet you and the group at the hotel in Dorgali. Your pic looks good - was that taken in Italy?

Sarah Dawes

Hi Steve,  My cousins and aunt & uncle live in and around Florence which is lovely.   I wont be meeting up with them this time - will probably go later in the year.  Plus they will be coming here in the summer.  I don't speak Italian I am afraid but have always wanted to learn.  I can get by just. The photo was taken in Hong Kong in November 2007 when I was on route back from a tek through Northern Vietnam.  Sarah

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936