Annapurna Circuit

I am booked on this trip leaving Heathrow on the 11th Dec 09, as I am told this is a confirmed trip there must be some more of you out there. This will be my third trip with Exodus(Mountain biked in Morocco 3 yrs ago and the High Inca Trail last year). Hope to hear from  some of you soon. Ian

Hi Ian, I'm booked on this now too and there were 11 on the list when I booked. Trying to get fit now! Peter

icox

Hi Peter

Its nice to know I am not the only one on this trip, I was beginning to worry. I have been walking in the Peak District for training and hoping to do some more before we leave. When I paid my balance I was told there were only 5 of us. Will have to wait see if anyone else posts a message.

Ian cox

Hi folks. As the flight is tomorrow (!), I've left it a bit late to get involved in the forum but I thought I'd put up a post anyway. I think I took the last place on this trip and it is full up. I'm on a different flight to most people on the trip but, if all goes to plan, we shoudl arrive in Kathmandu at the same time. Meet you by the man waving the Exodus sign!

Looking forward to a great trip and an interesting way to spend Xmas and the New Year.

Regards

Rob

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936