Hello fellow travellers!

Just a shout out to anyone else booked to go on the Essential Peru trip on the 12th September. Really wanted to post and get to know a few people online before the big trip :) Would be great to hear from you!

Ian

pete_g

Hey Ian,

Ive not booked yet but im really concidering going. It will be the first trip ive done on my own though so abit nervous :/

Looks like a cool trip though :)

Pete

IanD

Hi Pete, I think this trip is going to be brilliant, having read through the Trip notes etc. It would be great to have another first time solo traveller aboard. This will be my first time travelling as a solo traveller too, a little nerve racking I'm sure, but it will be more excitement than anything else :)

Anyway, I hope you book, I think it will be an experience that you won't forget, I know I won't!

Ian

pete_g

Hey again, after alot of soul searching i decided if i was goin go to peru, i wanted to do the inca trail so i booked the inca trail trip (TPT) on the 6th Sept, rather than this one. sorry i wont get to meet u Ian. spare a though for me though whilst you relaxing on the coach lol.

Pete

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936