just book this holiday, anyone else going

I have just booked this trip, with an extra couple of days in Bangkok at beginning and extra couple at the end in Saigon, is anybody else doing something similar? Cannot wait to go and have started a little more cycle training, how much cycling does anyone else do?

Adam

TToubkin

We've (me and my wife, Ni) just booked too.  Also have an extra couple of days in Bangkok at the start and an extra week in or around Saigon at the end.  Then going on MOV to Hanoi, a few days in the North and a few days in Hong Kong on the way home.  Commuting 25 mile round trip each day by bike, but aim to train over the summer.  We're retiring (early) at the end of this week, so need plenty of training to keep fit.  This trip is our retirement present to ourselves.  Wanted to do it for several years but it hasn't happened until now.  Booked MOV in 2005 but it was cancelled so went to Mongolia instead!  Look forward to meeting you.

Tony

Smudger

I'm on this trip with my better half, and organised Thai Airways flights to grab 1 night in Bangkok for a river cruise and as a result fly back on a later flight out of Saigon. But, would have loved to get out to Thailand a bit earlier if holidays had permitted. Although I have been bike fit before that was 2 years ago (London-Brighton), so I am feeling a bit out of shape as I type this. Maybe I've been watching too much Tour De France, but will be sitting at the back of the Peleton unless I get my skates on (I mean Cycle shorts). Anyone taking a Gel seat? 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936