Future trip to Dolomites 2011

Hey guys,

Anyone off to the Dolomites in Jan 2011????  bit premature I know, but would be really great to get to know the group before we head off.

Regards - Helen

Have you noticed that the grade shown for week 22 Jan is B on the website but C in the brochure? There are other dates shown as B on the website but C in the brochure and vice versa.

Mmm

Good to hear you are coming on the trip. If you like a bit of fun, don't mind being up to your neck in snow, in fabulous surroundings you'll love the place. Great hotel means you've a good place to relax after a hard day on the mountains. Food, Atmosphere second to none. Nice pool & Spa Centre, sauna, steam room.

I understand that the B and C contradiction has been resolved. Hoping for a bit more of a challenge on the C trips this year. KDM

Oh, I'm not going.

Mmm

If you don't want a challenging week go on the B grade trip. You'll see similar sights and get the same lavish treatment at the Adler Hotel. Just a bit less challenging on the mountains.
Snow has already arrived out there, but it's sunny and quite hot in the daytime. KDM

Mmm

Posted a few Photographs & a Video from last years trips on the Exodus Facebook page. Have a look. Hope to see you all out there in a few weeks.

KDM

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936