Congo Cancelled?

Hey guys. Wanted to check in with the other travellers aiming to head to Congo next Saturday. I know a couple have posted on here in the past. What are everyone's views on the cancellation / postponement? Will you be looking to go if possible at the proposed later date? I'm very keen to still go, so long as work permits the time. If not, I guess I'll have to take the refund. The word 'gutted' doesn't even cover it. Truly an unpredictable set of circumstances.

I'm Aaron by the way - from the UK. Hopefully will still see you in Congo and DRC at some point!

Hi Aaron,

I'm John , from Belfast. I feel the same as you do, nobodies fault but given the amount preparation I've done for the trip its a bit of a blow.

I have invested to much time and effort in the trip to just give up without exploring all the possible options. Hopefully it can be arranged for sometime before the end of this year.

Cheers
John

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936