Turquoise Coast ATL

Hi - I am going on the Turquoise Coast Trip for New year leaving on the 30th Dec, It is the first time I have travelled on my own and with Exodus, I am really looking forward to it but am a bit nervous!! I would love to hear from anyone else who is going.

Jayne 

nowen

Hi Jayne

I work for Exodus and was lucky enough to do this trip in July of this year and I loved it. It's a great combination of walking plus a couple of free days to do any other things that may take your fancy - I recommend the paragliding - you come down into the marina of Kas over the turquoise water and it is quite beautiful. Oh and take some cycling (or similar) gloves if you do the kayaking! Off hand I think there were 14 on our trip - 2 were couples but the other 10 were all single - so you'll be in good company. Enjoy your trip and keep an eye on the forum in the meantime!

Natasha, Exodus

cmurphy

Hi! my name is Clare, I am going on the turquoise coast trip from sunday 28th dec to the sunday 4th January! I dont know if that is same trip that you are on but if it is I am travelling on my own too! it is my 1st time with exodus and I am a bit nervous too! I look forward to meeting you if we are on the same trip! take care!

Mrs.B

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is much downhill walking on this trip.

Thanks

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936