Atlas Mountains during Christmas

Hello - Anyone going on the Atla Mountains trip staring 23 Dec?

Ash1

Hello ssastry, I am going to Morocco on the 23rd on the Toubkal climb, however you didn't state which trip you are on, there are a few to Morocco on that day. Let us all know, maybe someone on your trip, if not the Toubkal climb, will answer next time. Ash.

ssastry

Hi Ash1

Atlas Panorama.....

JakeWales

Hi,

I'll be joining this trip over Christmas. I'm arriving in the early hours of 22nd Dec so will meet everyone for the tour of Marrakech.

I'll be travelling from Cardiff, through Heathrow.

Jake.

Vanessa

Hi to everyone going on the Atlas Panorama trip. I did this trip in February and it was great! Just wanted to add that it was FREEZING in the gite in the mountains!! I don't feel the cold much and my house doesn't even have central heating but at night I wore every layer and blanket I could lay my hands on!!! Enjoy yourselves :)

leerotbart

Hi Jake and Ssastry

My friend Louise and I will be on this trip. We'll meet the group at the hotel on the 21st Dec as we've booked flights separately. I think we arrive around 7pm ish.

Looking forward to meeting you both... there's a number of postings about this trip under a number of different 'headings' ... :-) 

Can't wait to go... and only slightly worried about being freezing cold at night. 

Lee (girl)

JakeWales

Hi Lee,

Yes, I'm starting to get a bit worried about the temperature now - have to keep remembering we'll be in the mountains most of the time so won't be a typical African winter! I don't think we'll be walking in shorts anyway!

I'll be arriving at the hotel in the early hours of the 22nd Dec so will probably meet you for the tour of Marrakech.

See you then,

Jake.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936