Horseriding in South Africa

I have booked on the September departure of the horseriding in South Africa. I can't remember ever having been so excited and as I am travelling alone would really love to chat to any one else who is on this trip.

Legarto

Hi Jenny, myself and my friend Christine have also booked and we're really excited about going.  Will be the holiday of a lifetime for me anyway.  I would go on my own if I had to.  I'm starting my training/fitness regime next week ha!

jenny 1

Lovely to hear from you I'd almost given up on anyone replying so have not checked for messages for a while. Last time I contacted Exodus there was 3 people booked on so I guess that's just us 3. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday whilst away so can't bear the idea that the trip could be cancelled due to lack of people so lets hope others book. I too am starting to think about my fitness - I really don't want to hurt for 17 days! jenny

Legarto

Hi there Jenny,

It still looks like it's just the three of us so I hope some more people join soon, it would be terrible if it was cancelled.  Well that's funny that you'll be celebrating your 30th Birthday, I'll be celebrating my 31st birthday!  I'll keep my fingers crossed that more people book soon.

jenny 1

Absolutely gutted!!!! Are you planning an alternative trip of any kind? Jenny

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936