Essential Peru 25th May

Hi, I'm really interested to find out who else is on this trip. Really excited but a wee bit nervous as I'm travellling on my own. Is anyone taking the Amazon extension or is it just me and the creepy crawlies?

Anita x

Kay_C

Hi Anita,

My sister and I are booked on the Peru trip but are not taking the Amazon extension. My sister Irene is travelling from Aberdeen, Scotland and I am flying from Birmingham. We are hopefully meeting up in Amsterdam and we can look out for you also if you like. Really looking forward to this holiday.

Kay

HappyFeet

Hi Kay & Irene,

Glad you wrote, I was beginnning to wonder if I should have made the first step in kicking off the forum! It's not long now and time to start thinking about what to bring; hot days, freezing nights, rainforest style soakings, altitude trekking - it's a country of extremes so I'm sure I'll forget something essential. Actually whilst making a list out I got my first real buzz of excitement, or was it a reaction to the yellow fever jab? Peru has always been on my list of places I've wanted to visit; Nazca lines, Andes, Amazon and of course Machu Picchu all in one country!  I'm coming from Scotland too on the very first flight of the day so if you fancy meeting up at Schiphol then we could grab a coffee?

Anita x

...and if anyone else on the trip is reading this too don't be shy, why not say hello?

josimar

This is probably a daft question but is this a CYCLING holiday you are talking about? I looked at booking a cycling holiday to Peru a few weeks ago on this website which left, I think, on the 24th of May (could have been the 25th) and now can't find the page I looked at on the exodus site!??!I would ask Exodus on their live chat thing but they aren't around on a Sunday.taps this does sound like the correct trip I'm looking for but none of you have mentioned cycling so I'm a bit confused!! I know some people who went on the cycling Peru trip with Exodus and they said the 3rd week was by far the best week of all so I would definitely consider this - apparently it's travel into the real Peru, and is amazing :)

Hi Steven.
We're not currently running any cycling trips to Peru. Our last "Cycling to Machu Picchu" trip ran in August last year, and due to the very small number of people who booked on the trips (possibly due to the altitude!) we decided to discontinue the tour. The Essential Peru trip is a two-week trip to see the main highlights of southern Peru, and you can find out what it involves by entering the code "APD" into the search box above. Thanks - Tim (from Exodus)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936