Inca Trail & Amazon Rainforest departing 20th Sept

Hi,

Anyone else booked onto this trip and looking forward to it as much as I am?!

Anna

nicd27

Hi Anna

Can't wait - I'm so excited!  My poor friends, I've been boring them all stupid already and there's 4 months to go yet!!! 

Where are you flying from?

annaelise

Hi Nic

I'm flying from Cardiff to Amsterdam and then on to Lima.  Decided to pay the extra to fly from Cardiff as it so much easier for me and the extra cost was no where near what it would have cost me to get to London and park the car for 2 weeks!

Where are you flying from?

Anna

Hi Anna/Nic, have always dreamt of walking the Inca Trail and now its really going to happen!  Last year got to 4300m on a Himalayan Pass so ready for the altitude, hopefully this time it won't snow and I'll have some great company....am flying from London via Madrid as I live this way so happy to hook up with you Anna if you wish.  Finally, as its all steps I have been recommended getting some sticks.  Only other thing I need is a pair of those open topped walking shoes for the Amazon/evenings.  Anyone afraid of spiders?  Andrew

Make that Nic and London Heathrow :)

annaelise

Hi All,

Sadly I have had to cancel my trip....totally gutted!  Made a disastorous career move at the beginning of the year and ended up walking out early June, in order preserve my sanity!  Now have my career back on track but simply can't afford this trip at the mo but next year....I'm Peru bound!  Hope you guys all have a fab time and that Peru is everything you hope it will be and so much more besides!  Have fun and happy hiking....and don't worry about the spiders!

Anna

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936