Classic Vietnam & Angkor Wat

I've just booked this trip and am really excited about it. This is my first trip travelling alone and just wondered if anyone will be joining me! Or if anyone's done this trip and if they have any tips :-) Many thanks, Suz

pmurillo

Hello, I booked two months ago, and was also wondering if someone else was joining the group. I am also travelling alone. I am from mexico city ¿where are you from?

Hi, Dave and I booked about a month ago.  I am really excited about the trip although December does seem a long way off.

Sophie_G

Just to say I went on this trip last Xmas/new year and it was truly amazing. The best trip I've been on so far by miles. Both countries are fascinating, though you don't see much of Cambodia bar the temple complex, the hotels are nice, the trip is very well paced and because of the internal flights the only really long drive is the one down to Mui Ne (we wondered if there wasn't a resort nearer Saigon, which would also give a bit more time in the city itself, as you don't have long there). I'm sure you'll all have an incredible time!

Lovely to hear from you. I am half English, half Maltese and still really excited about the trip..... even more so when I saw today that the trip is now guaranteed!! You'll be travelling a long way from Mexico City, but will be cool to meet fellow travellers :-)

I'm away in September and that is now only round the corner and knowing that I have to settle the bill for this December trip in October, it now seems very close indeed! Lovely to meet you Lyn :-)

Bless you for giving us feedback on the trip. It's lovely to hear. I have a friend that rates Vietnam as her favourite country and from what I've seen on the internet, travel guide books and tv, I can't wait to see it all for myself!! :-)

Just wondered if there's anyone out there like me, who'll be staying in Singapore for one night on the 2nd January, before flying home on the 3rd January 2009?

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

Suzanne

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936