Iran 10th October

Anyone else going on this?  Admittedly it's probably not everyone's idea of a "holiday", but the photos on the trip info page looked amazing and so I've signed up.  Slightly apprehensive about the dress code though....!

psayer

Yep, I'm signed up for this trip...and you're right it certainly raises a few eyebrows as a "holiday" destination.

I was originally booked on the April departure but it was cancelled due to lack of interest (boo!!) so I'm glad this trip is guaranteed/sold out.  

cstafford

I'm also crazy enough to come on this tour! Dress code will be awesome once I've mastered the hijab for the visa photos! If anyone wants any 'pre-read' just let me know as I finished 'Reading Lolita in Tehran' the other day.......

Hannahg

Just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone else is coming, seeing as there's only 5 weeks to go now.  Have sent off all the visa forms so awaiting on that, and have managed to get some kaftan things in the sales in the hopes that I'll be able to fit in with the dress code.  What are any other girls on this trip doing?  Have you been buying burqas on eBay? (I haven't, but I have looked)!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936