A TASTE OF CUBA AUW 2ND-10TH NOV

Hi there everyone.

We are really looking forward to going on this trip.We have been on one other exodus trip and had a brilliant time. We live in Scotland and have now reached that time in life where we are free to travel without kids, yippee.  Love to hear from other fellow travellers. Lindsay and David

Rebecca 8

Hi Lindsay and David!

I am going on the same trip as well and I cannot wait to go. This is my first trip with Exodus but I am sure I will have a great time. Take care and see you at Gatwick. 

Rebecca

mgreen

Hi there, this will be my 2nd trip - I treked the Tunisian Sahara with Exodus last December and it was very good. See you all at the airport. Martin

keturner

Hello there,

I too am looking forward to meeting you all. I trekked the Atlas mountains with Exodus about 5 years ago now and have been meaning to do sth else with them as I was very impressed. I'm pretty sure the cobination of Exodus and Cuba will give us some great memories. Here's hoping anyway....

Nita

Hi everyone, I am coming too! Am flying down on Sat night from Manchester.  I have been on two other exodus trips. Egypt and a Kenyan safari, both of which were great so I have high hopes for Cuba. See you on the 2nd.

kzalot

Hi everyone. It's getting exciting now, isn't it? Travelling down Saturday lunchtime from Manchester and staying overnight near Gatwick. See you all there on the Sunday morning. Kerry

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936