Mont Blanc July 19

Let's try this again! Jack and Marjie from the Chicago area are headed on the Mont Blanc Tour July 19. We have met many wonder people on other hiking trips. Tell us where you are coming from!

kevans1

Hi Everyone - our names are Keith and Jane and we hail from Somerset!  We are in our fifties and very excited about the trip!  Looking forward to meeting new friends and having some adventures too!

Trevor Smith

Hi, We are Trevor and Maggie and we are on the Highlights of Monte Blanc so are unsure if we are on the same trip as you, if we are we look forwards to meeting you, we live and work in the Lake district (UK) and enjoy walking

cindya

Hi Folks, My name is Cindy I am from the New York area. This is my first trip outside the US and it is a solo trip. I am looking forward to all this trip has to bring and meeting people who appreciate the beauty of nature.

JohnS

Hello everyone - Garland and John (that's me) will be participating in the July 19 Mont Blanc trek.  We're from the Pacific Northwest (USA) and look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the French bread, Swiss chocolate, and Italian coffee -- and of course, the beautiful mountain scenery.

bbottomley

Looks like I have booked on the best week having seen so many of your responses!!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936