DISCOVER BULGARIA - AVK833 Sat 16 Aug - Sat 23 Aug 08

Anyone doing this Trip?

Shane

ivor01

Yes I am Shane.  Where do you live?  My wife and I are going.  First time walking holiday for us.  Not to sure what to expect.

Geoff

lmcdermott

I am also going.  I've been on one Exodus trip before, to Turkey. 

Louise

lmcdermott

Anyone out there?  I'm not usually given to posting Internet messages, but I thought I'd give this forum another try because it's so quiet.

All going to plan, I'll be arriving in Sofia a day early, i.e. on Friday, but I will join the group in the airport on Saturday as per the joining instructions.  My journey starts on Thursday, however; as an Irish person, resident in Dublin, my first task will be to get over to the UK.  There are some direct flights from here to Bulgaria, but the times are inconvenient for me.

This is not exactly my first walking holiday ever, but it's my first in a while.  We all feel very sorry for tourists visiting Ireland this Summer, as the weather has been so awful.  (We feel sorry for ourselves too.)   Let's hope for better things in Bulgaria!  The nearest I've been to that part of the world was actually my Exodus trip to Turkey in 2005.  I had a couple of reservations about this trip but, on the whole, it was really well organised. 

Will anyone read this? Quite possibly not.  Thought I'd say hello anyway.

Best wishes,

Louise

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936