Walking in Andalucia - 28th September

Anyone out there coming walking in Andalucia at the end of September??

Sarah

Dianedundee

Hi sarah! Sorry not going on the 28th - but on the 7th - will let you know how good it is when I get back!

Hope you find some people out there soon! 

gjmcb

Hi Sarah,  There is a group of 5 of us on the 28 September trip.  Looking forward to it..

sarahwise

Excellent. Was beginning to think was on own! Where are you 5 coming from?

gjmcb

We are all from Calgary, Alberta.  How about you?

sarahwise

Are you guys coming all the way from Canada just for this?! Wow! Flying out with the group or going beforehand?

gjmcb

We are flying to Paris for a couple days to start the trip, then fly to Malaga and meet the group at the airport there.  We are going to stay in Malaga for a couple days at the end of the walking bit, then Amsterdam for about 4 days.  Are you on the group flight?

Sweetbriar

Hi there everyone. My husband Graham and I are on the trip leaving on 28th. We live in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire so are getting our own flight from Bristol. The weather here at the moment is dreadful, so we can't wait to get some sunshine :-). See you there! Kim

sarahwise

Hi Kim, Thats 8 of us acounted for, wonder where the other 4 are?? Canada group, your trip sounds good, though you shouldn't miss London!! Am trying to get my heating fixed at the moment, need some sun... Look forward to meeting you all...

ES

Dear Sarah

I am booked for the 28th September !  Really looking forward to the trip although am travelling alone and a bit apprehensive.  I just made the decision to join the trip a couple of weeks ago. 

Best wishes  Emma

sarahwise

Hiya,

Are you flying from London Emma? I'm on my own too.. we mighaht be sharing a room!

Sarah

ES

Dear Sarah

I live in Kent, so yes, I will be flying from Gatwick.  Would love to meet up as I might be feeling a bit lonely on my own.  Are you booked into the twin room ?  I am, as the single had been taken.  If you are, then you might be with me !! 

Best wishes  Emma

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936